We’re back with another recipe!
This week we’ve got a Fairy Bread Butter Cake recipe, created by @cookingwithamanda_ on Instagram.
This fluffy and delicate butter cake is a delicious recipe that incorporates our Vanilla Coffee Syrup.
It is a great one to try for the kids!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 120g butter (softened)
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar (caster is recommended)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Cashmere Syrups Vanilla Coffee Syrup
- Icing (coles brand)
- Hundreds and Thousands
Here's what to do:
- Combine cake ingredients in a large bowl using a hand held mixer.
- Pour into a greaseproof rectangle tray.
- Bake in the oven at 200C- 20 mins (or until golden/ clean skewered).
- Allow to cool before slicing into triangles.
- Melt the icing in the microwave (2x 30 second intervals).
- Pour over cooked cake mixture, and immediately add hundreds and thousands.
If you have any questions about this recipe, feel free to reach out.
Or, if you have any of your own recipes, please send them through!