This recipe will allow you to make a delicious Peach and Mango Bundt Cake.
This will leave you with the taste of tropical paradise in your mouth!
Here's what you'll need:
- 2.5 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 small eggs
- 1.5 tsp bi carb soda
- 1 cup Cashmere Syrups Mango Daiquiri
- 300g diced skinless peaches (we used canned)
- 3/4 cup milk
The icing is simply made of 1.5 cups icing sugar, a bit of milk, and a teaspoon of the Mango syrup.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius (fan forced)
- Combine oil, sugar, flour, bi carb soda, milk and eggs in a bowl
- Once mixed well, add Mango syrup. Use an electric beater (mix for about 2 mins or well combined
- Fold diced peach pieces in. Butter a bunt tin and pour cake mix.
- Place in oven for 40-45 mins
- Once cooked, allow to cool on cooling rack.
- Combine icing ingredients in a bowl with electric mixer until the mixture is smooth
- Spread icing once cake is cool
- Slice and Enjoy!
If you try this, make sure to send us some photos of your end product and let us know if you enjoyed it!
You should end up with something like in the photo above.